Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Valentine's Week

The girls were excited about their beautiful flowers from their Daddy. Jensen got some candy and a banana. Haha. 

We had a wonderful Valentine's morning at home before church.  The night before Jeremy got a babysitter and he and I went out to dinner and did a little shopping.  It was nice to have quality time together.

It snowed just a little bit, so the kids were out trying to catch a few flakes.

Haven made chef hats one day and the kids made muffins.  

While sitting on the couch one night, Jensen and Jovie wanted me to do "Little Piggies" with their toes and I examined their feet.  They are almost the same size.

We got our baby seat back after Cash used it and Jovie wanted to see if she still fits.  It is funny to see her long body in that chair that her 4 pound little self used to sit in. If and when our foster care process ever gets finished, we may have another little one in that chair one day.

I ran the Valentine's 5k and placed 1st in my age group.  I got running store gift card for placing and I won a massage gift card in the raffle!

It was a week full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment