Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow Much Fun!

We had a crazy week of activity. We started at the beach, went to Hickory, Haven had one day of school, and then it snowed! It snowed a little bit while Jovie was at dance on Wednesday and it was exciting. 



On Thursday morning, I had my first mammogram and it went fine.  No problems, praise God!

We woke up Friday morning to a white out.  It was beautiful and the kids were thrilled. 

We went out and came in, went out, came in, and on and on and on.






We played with the Taylors.




Haven wore the snowsuit that Wendy and I had when we were little.  She was warm.

This is how I felt about the snow.  It was cold.


We visited the Pettersons.

While inside, I finally got our t-shirt quilt topper done.  I decided to make a king size blanket for our bed, so now I just have to decide what to do for the backing!

Saturday, we did it all again! Snow much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment