Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Busy week

We've had a few busy weeks, some fun stuff, some really not fun stuff.  But we try to always find joy in the journey.

Haven is at the top of this group of kids in the tree.  She is braver than all the neighborhood boys

We didn't have s'mores stuff, so we warmed a cookie over the fire and dipped it in milk.


Haven was out of school last Monday, so we had Cherry Berry for lunch and hit up Chuck E Cheese's for the afternoon.


Last Tuesday, I got to go to the Orange Conference at Carmel Baptist.  Jon Acuff was one of the speakers and he was funny.

I've been helping a couple of hours in Haven's class every week.  I was putting up writing assignments in the hallways and found this one that Haven's classmate wrote about her.  I thought it was sweet. "I played on the slide with my friend Haven.  I fell off.  My friend Haven helped me up.

We've had a lot of rain the last few weeks, but we caught a beautiful sunset one night.

The little ones and I enjoyed our library and library trail last Friday.  It is always an adventure.

Haven had her fun run at school last Friday.  It was called the Colt Stampede.  It was a beautiful day and lots of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment