Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Jovie is 4

We started celebrating Jovie's birthday with a dinner at Chuy's and a trip to the American Girl store.





This little girl is full of personality. She sings, dances, makes grumpy faces, moans,  and puts on shows.  

The girls loved the push pop desserts.

The American Girl store was amazing. The girls were awestruck and so was I.


 They walked around the store a million times before picking what they wanted to purchase.

I caught Jovie in a conversation with this girl.  So funny.

Haven was proud of her baby carrier she picked out.

Jovie woke up to snow on her birthday.

She got a brand new pair of light up tennis shoes from us.

They started crafting as soon as we realized school was called off.

We went on our 5th annual Tony's Ice Cream trip. Jeremy and I ate there on the night Jovie was born, so we have made it our tradition with her.  



The ice cream was delicious as always!


2 comments:

  1. I'm in total disbelief here... how is she 4 already!?! Looks like a spectacular birthday! I agree about the American Girl store... it can be overwhelming (and some sticker shock too lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in total disbelief here... how is she 4 already!?! Looks like a spectacular birthday! I agree about the American Girl store... it can be overwhelming (and some sticker shock too lol)!

    ReplyDelete