Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The last week of December

Our Christmas celebrations were so amazing, but our fun wasn't over.

We celebrated Jake on Saturday at Sports Connection. The kids were all in heaven, jumping in bounce houses and riding rides. I can't believe that Jake is 8!




They were all watching tv, so sweetly with their new jammies on.

I caught them singing and playing on the porch together. They were waiting on Jake and Beth to come over to play after we had already had our neighbor's over to play. I love having 3! 

On New Year's Eve, we wanted to do something fun. The kids and I rode the Lynx into town. It was our first time and Jensen was thrilled to ride a train.


Our train selfie!

We played at Imaginon.



We ate lunch with Jeremy at Firehouse. 


 It was a fun way to end our year! We had a great one and are looking forward to 2015.

Jeremy and I went to dinner at one of our favorite spots with our favorite group of dinner dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment