Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

summer days dwindling away

I took my kids and bethany to the nature museum last Tuesday because the big girls didn't have kindergarten. We watched the "Creatures of the Night" show and loved the baby house mice.

Butterflies


Bugs


Turtles


Picnic

The outdoor play area is amazing. They were all laying in the dragonfly's wings which are hammocks.

Haven got in trouble while we were outside and I was trying to explain to her that she was making a bad choice because she wasn't getting to play with the others and she was going to miss out on a special treat. As we were leaving we looked down and saw this heart shadow. It was coming from the tree's leaf above us, but I reminded her that God loves her and I that I love her no matter what. 

 Wednesday, the kids and I went to Jetton Park. They loved the beach area and wanted to dive in. They got dirty, but not soaked. I forget to pack extra clothes.


We had a picnic by the lake and then played on the playground.

The girls were so comfy in this swing they were hoping to fall asleep.

Wednesday night, Jeremy joined us an amazing time at Chuck e Cheese's. The kids loved playing the games. It was a blast.





No comments:

Post a Comment