Here are some things that are constantly rolling around in my head. I just like to document things like this because this is our family scrapbook.
- our kids have changed so much this summer. Jensen is such a big kid now. It is amazing how much he can do at 1.5 years old. Haven only has 2 weeks before kindergarten. Jovie is just getting long and is totally a 3 year old. drama!
- this summer has been a blessing for me. i have enjoyed my kids and all our special little outings.
- wisdom teeth removal stinks. i am ready to feel 100% again. i have realized i am obsessive about putting my tongue in the holes. i hate it!
- i dreamed we had another baby boy and our pastor was the first person to meet him in the hospital with me, but i was walking around happy as a lark.
- i hate carpet. we are destroying this white carpet in our house. i try to clean spots and keep it vacuumed, but red stuff doesn't really come out. we need to start researching hardwood floors again because i would like a little different look than we had at our first house.
- if we change the floors, should we change anything else at the same time? extend the kitchen wall or add storage, paint the girls' room, etc.
- the essential oils we have added to our life seem to really work. so far we have used them for sore throats, bug bites, diffusing in the house, and i like it!
- spending time together as a family is so precious and needed for us. then when we get lots of time with extended family and friends it is just even better.
- the library storytime this summer has been so special. we have so many friends that we get to see every week. i love having so many special people in our lives. i guess i am like my daddy. i enjoy talking to people everywhere i go.
brain dump part 1 completed!
NC Transportation Museum...
1 week ago