Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Summer Fun on Friday

We went to our local ice cream shop weeks ago, but i just got these pictures off my phone. Too cute!


We have had some wonderful summer days. Last Saturday, we went to the farmer's market, played on Rock Springs School's playground and then went to the new nature preserve park. We had the park to ourselves and it was so cool outside! They loved this spinning thing.


The playground was amazing. The walking trail was perfect for our age kids, but they really loved the amphitheater and put on shows for us.


We even thought the bathrooms were great. I would love to build a house with these elements one day.


 This week we went to Zootastic with the Bradley family on Monday and had a great time petting goats. That is pretty much what we did the whole time. The donkey was loud, the tigers growled, and the birds squawked. It was an adventure and Chick-fil-a finished off our great day.

Tuesday, the kids and I attempted our first movie together. We lasted through the previews with our popcorn and then for about 35 minutes of the movie. So, we left and went to swim at the Y.

Wednesday, we went to the Y and then Discovery Place Kids. We had lunch at Lupie's and then played some more at DPK. The kids had so much fun. I love doing simple fun things with them that keep us busy. Jovie wanted me to take this picture of her. She kept coming out to show me different hats. I wish I had a video of Jensen dancing on the stage. He had the whole crowd laughing at his moves.


Yesterday, I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, so the kiddos went to play at the Bradley's for a while and then to Mint Hill for a few days. I am trying to rest and recover.

1 comment:

  1. What park is that? It looks really cool. We love checking out new parks.

    ReplyDelete