Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine's Day to Remember

Since we were on vacation last week and have been snowed in for the last 3 days, we didn't do all of the little gifts and surprises for V-day this year. The girls made a few things at school on Tuesday to bring home that were sweet. Haven made me a sweet card today while I was busy. She drew a picture of me and Jeremy playing "push-ball" aka tetherball. I have no idea where that came from. At lunch, we talked about what we love and why we love. We ate dinner with our Bradham family and Bethany came home to spend the night. That was probably the best present ever.

Today is extra special because we finally found Jeremy's wedding band. He lost it months ago and we had given up hope of finding it. Haven had dropped her house key in the couch the other day, so I decided to flip it over today to see if I could find the key. We heard lots of stuff falling down the bottom of the couch and I started feeling around for the key. Out of a little crack, I saw something silver. It was his ring! We celebrated and thanked God for the miracle!

Now to enjoy a quiet evening, we hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment