Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The week before Christmas

The girls sang and recited their scripture verse at our church Christmas service. They were so cute on stage and did a really good job.




As soon as they sang, Jensen and I headed off to watch Jeremy play the drums in an orchestra at our old church. The cantata was beautiful and Jeremy did an amazing job.

 Jensen loved playing the drums.

The next day, we headed downtown to watch the bears and eat lunch with Jeremy.


Later Monday, Haven had show day at dance. They were really cute ballerinas. It was so fun to watch their songs and dances. 


Haven and Jovie participated in their preschool Christmas program on Wednesday. They sang lots of songs and Haven had a speaking part. "I, said the donkey, all shaggy and brown. I carried his mother uphill and down. I carried her safely to Bethlehem town. I, said the donkey, all shaggy and brown."



Jeremy and I celebrated our 33rd birthdays. We had an exciting week leading up to Christmas.

1 comment: