Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's coming along

We had our living area/play area painted a few weeks ago and the house feels so fresh. We color matched Revere Pewter after seeing it so popular on different blogs and they were all right. It is a great color.


Our Christmas decorations are even up! I had to get rid of about half of our decorations, but it still feels festive.

I still have some weeding through and organization to tackle with toys and play stuff. That will come with time.


The pictures are dark, but I just wanted documentation. It is a cloudy, mild temp day today.

 I love our map. I need to add a few new pins for Jensen because he has already been to Tennessee.

Our advent calendar is a pretty addition to the eating area.

I'm still not sure about the mustard/yellow curtains, but I haven't found anything I like better yet. we love our new king size bed and headboard.

The girls' room is getting pretty cute. Haven picked out their shelves.


Hallway between kids' rooms.


Jensen's room is getting cozy. I do want to stencil the wall behind his crib. I have to get up my courage for that one.

I had the garage entry door painted black too and I love it. I ordered a cute vinyl for the door.

The front door and shutters are also black and it makes the house so much better. That blue had to go. 

I will take some better pictures on a brighter day.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the new headboard and the garage door painted black. If you ever need simple vinyl like the hello, just let me know and I can do it for you on the silhouette and send it home with Jeremy or something so you don't have to order it!

    May I ask who you used to do the painting and what you thought about the price, quality, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! The color was an excellent choice, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a difference! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete