Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life

 I have been slamming a lot into posts lately because I really only want to remember special moments and pictures. It is just easier to put it all in one post for the week right now. Life is just a tad busy and I am just a little sleepy. Multiple nights this week I was up for some reason since around 3:30am, so I'm pooped.

Jeremy and his 3 kiddos. 

Jensen's first nap outside in the stroller.

Haven hopped in his crib for some love.

Jensen cuddling his tiger.

This little one turned 4 months old this week. He was 13.6 lbs and 25.75 inches at his appointment this week. His weight growth curve came down a little, so his Dr. was a little worried. We are trying to figure out if it is his reflux, my supply, or something else.

This morning all 4 of us were doing some tummy time.

We had a bunny visit us. These pictures are for Aunt Punk. She sent Jensen this sweet little romper. He was so cute in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment