Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow finally!

Wendy and I ran the Valentine's 5k in our area on Saturday morning and enjoyed running in a few flakes of snow. I only walked about 3/10 of a mile, so I was really proud of myself. This was my 1st 5k since the same race last year right before I got pregnant with Jensen. Although, my time was super slow, I enjoyed the race and did a lot better than I thought I would. I am so sore!

 When I got home there were a few more flakes and Haven wasn't impressed. 
A few hours later we had this. It was beautiful. Jensen didn't really enjoy his first snow. He cried.


Jeremy had all the neighborhood kids out playing. He is such a great dad to all the kiddos. 

Jovie's first snow! She enjoyed it for a little while, but then wanted to come in to watch Mickey Mouse.



The front of our house.
 The back of our house.

Haven has been waiting all year to do snow angels!


There was still enough for them to play on Sunday a little more. We still have a little snow in our shade today, but I think the excitement has worn off. It was beautiful and didn't mess up any of our plans. Just how us southerners like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment