Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Favorite Things Party

My friend, Bethany, hosted a Favorite Things party Saturday. I had such a good time talking with friends and getting a few new surprises. You take 5 of your favorite things to the party and you come home with your friends' favorite things. 

I took Grandma's Secret Spot Remover because this is something that I consistently buy. I get it at my local Hancock's Fabrics and it lasts a long time. It gets just about anything out that other stain removers don't touch at our house.



I came home with some awesome new treats. Soap, dishtowel, cup, kitkat, nail polish, note cards, sticky notes, and brownies.

I had a great time and it was a perfect party idea. Thanks Bethany!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I went to one of these a few months back & have already been thinking of when we might have another one! You got some great items & I'm going to have to look for that spot remover...we always have someone gettings spots on stuff!

    ReplyDelete