Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

First Bottle

Jensen has been nursing so well that I just realized that he hadn't drank from a bottle yet. I know it probably isn't a big deal, but I want him to take a bottle just in case I have to be away from him any time soon. He has been sleeping longer at night, so I pumped this morning and we gave him his first bottle.

He was cheesing for Daddy before his bottle. This is an "I slept for 9 hours" smile!

He took it very easily.


Haven was so excited to feed him. This was a dream come true!



She is going to be a good mommy. She can already multi-task. She was getting something from Jovie with her right hand, so she used her chin to hold the bottle.

Jovie wanted to try too!

He took the 3 oz. like a champ. It makes me happy to know that a bottle will make him happy!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! It's funny that you just realized he hasn't had a bottle. That's an opposite universe.

    ReplyDelete