Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

whoa baby!

I have made it to 37 weeks! I think it might really be a miracle. I had a NST and my weekly appointment today and everything was great. We are really ready to meet our little guy and see how big he is actually going to be. The doctor today estimated him to be at least 7 lbs. If that is true, it will feel like I am holding an enormous child at his birth after our two tiny girls.

We are so thankful he is doing well and we will be super excited when he is ready to come!


2 comments:

  1. You are looking fantastic! So excited for you (& just a wee bit jealous you will be holding a newborn again soon!) Praying all goes very smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! He will be bigger but he'll still seem so tiny. All that wrinkly baby skin! Until he get's chunky!!

    ReplyDelete