Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Here we go again...another Monday

I am shocked that we are starting another week at home without baby brother. I've been changing and washing wet sheets, putting clean ones on the beds, making breakfast, making laundry detergent, watching disney junior. You know all the regular stuff. It's weird. After having two preemies, I just assumed brother would come a little early. I will be the first one to advocate for the baby and say that he needs to stay inside as long as possible. I know that with all of my heart, because I have been in the NICU and I don't ever want to go back. However, my brain is just fried. I can't think of food to fix, things to do, or much of anything because I had this schedule of new baby life already in my head.

Luckily, the girls are playing so well together. They have been dancing, rearranging the nativity scenes, playing dress up, and running from one end of the house to the other.

Most of our Christmas decorations are up, since we know Jensen will be here soon. I'm just physically done with this pregnancy. I am tired of not being able to play on the floor with the girls, not being able to clean up low or high messes, and aching like a 90 year old.

We are just ready to see this baby's sweet face and get in a family of 5 routine. Haven just wants to know what color of skin he will have. haha. I think Jovie will just be glad that I can hold her normally again. She never thinks I am holding her even when she is in my arms. She always says, "Hold me, Mommy!"

So, here we go again. The good thing about all of this is that hopefully as soon as contractions get regular I can go right in and have a c-section and be done with that part. Unless, something crazy happens, which at this point won't surprise me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment