Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Goodbye Mullet

Sweet Jovie had an awesome mullet going on. Just like her sister, the back of her hair grows at an extremely fast rate compared to her top. Also like her sister, she will not keep in bows or ponytails. So, after I cut Jeremy's hair the other night, I cut Jovie's too. 

It was so long in the back when wet, but would curl up a little when dry.


I only cut the very back, but she looks like a new kid. We thought she looked British, with her little pixie cut. It turned out about an inch too short, due to a flailing 21 month old and some shrinkage. But I think it is so much better than the unkempt mullet.





I found the girls sitting side by side on the couch the other day with arms around each other, but by the time I got the camera it turned into a headlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment