Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Pictures

Our friend, Taylor, of Taylor Helms Photography, took our pictures a few weeks ago. We packed in maternity, family, 18 months, and almost 4 years old into this photo shoot. We took them at a local produce/flower store- Black's Produce. I think they turned out great. It is so hard to pick which ones to show when they all capture different faces and attitudes.



Miss Photogenic

Miss Stonecold


Jovie was pitiful. Taylor was saying to her, "Can you believe you were the baby and now you have to grow up because a new baby is coming?!" She really played the part.


Haven was enthralled by the irrigation system for the flowers.




This was the main picture I wanted and I think it turned out great!

Tired of pictures.

Sweet girls loving each other.



18 months of pure delight

Daddy and Momma with our bumps


This pretty much sums up how it feels to try to take pictures with my funny man.

This scene is down the road from our house so we pass it everyday and I have wanted a picture here since 2005 and I finally got it.



3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where these were taken at. Wonderful pictures! And you look fabulous Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is so talented! I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are so photogenic! You are a glowing mama!! I also love your new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete