Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

38 weeks and Thanksgiving

Jensen is still baking at 38 weeks. This is unbelievable, but a blessing. We were hoping Jensen would get to wear his "1st Thanksgiving" bib, but I guess I will save it for next year.

We celebrated with my family at lunch for Thanksgiving and then went to Jeremy's parents for dinner and the Annual Christmas Lights.


Pop, Grammy, Jake, Jovie, Haven, and Bethany

Haven and Jovie love the Christmas lights and trees. I didn't take many pictures at Jeremy's parents house and my sister took all the ones at my parents. I'm glad she did because obviously that is just something that this pregnant lady can't stay on top of right now.


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and praying for your wee one in the oven and you for a safe and healthy delivery:) I too have a blog-I started back in March you can read there to get the just of it all if you don't want to go thru all the post-they're all pretty short. www.penningtontree.blogspot.com
    God Bless
    Jamie Pennington

    ReplyDelete