Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The girls trip to Pigeon Forge

Jeremy's parents took the girls with them to Pigeon Forge last weekend. They stayed at a Christmas themed hotel and Haven loved it.

I'm thankful that I married into a family that loves Christmas possibly even more than I do.







Haven loved swimming in the indoor pools.


She said she liked watching Santa, but that she didn't want to sit with him.




This might have been their favorite activity.


They enjoyed getting to go on rides too.






They had a great time. Maybe next time all of us can go.

3 comments:

  1. That looks better than Disney World for little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about the Pigeon Forge to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete