Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jovie's first haircut

Jovie has the dreaded baby mullet. Her hair is finally growing and thickening on top, but the middle is long and one length. Then she has another beautiful short layer at her neck hairline. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out in the long run. She may end up with a bob like Haven until the top grows out more.

I tried to trim up her middle layer in order to bridge the gap between the top short hair and the bottom long hair. I think it just made it a little more wispy and light around the middle. I still may have to trim the bottom length, because stringy mullet gets on my nerves.  haha


BEFORE SHOTS:



AFTER:


2 comments:

  1. Sweet, wispy baby hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is getting a mullet too. She's so wild though I'm not sure how anyone will cut her hair:)

    ReplyDelete