Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

9 years

I have packed this bag for 9 years for work. First, it was for my 4 years of teaching special education. I used it to carry most of my things as I worked on my master's degree in special education. Then I used it for my organizing business, HOPE for the home. For the last 5 years, I have used it to take my things to Shining Hope Farms. I have enjoyed all of the jobs I have had, but last Friday I cleaned my bag out for a while. With baby brother coming soon, we feel like I will have my hands full and I will need my full brain at home. I will miss the farm terribly, but I know we will be back to visit. I just have a few more days to work with the girl I am training, but I no longer need my bag of tricks. I can't believe I have worked for 9 years! Now on to the hardest full time job of all!


1 comment: