Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BABY BOY!


We had our Level 2 ultrasound today. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow. BABY BOY ANDLER was doing great. Everything measured perfect and she got all of the pictures she needed except for the placental something, but it was because HE was in the way. I can't believe we can call IT, a HE now. I asked the technician if I could try to call the gender, so she got the shot and told me to check it out. There was no doubt that it was a BOY! What are my little girls going to get this little BOY into? Can you imagine how they are going to mommy him? We are so excited. Now, I get to get rid of lots of clothes and switch out some nursery decorations. I think that is what I am most excited about today. I love to clean out and change up stuff, so I am ready to get started. We are just so thankful that HE was looking great and that we were able to get the money shot on screen!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Holly! So much fun going from pink to blue:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sweet boys! I love him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy to see some blue in the andler's house, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete