Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

other stuff going on

Haven has just now shown interest in picking out her own clothes sometimes or dressing up. This day she said she was a princess with her tiara, gloves(socks), dress with bows, and fancy shoes(black velcros). I thought she was a pretty eclectic princess.



Jovie loves food and really showed it this day. She wiped baked ziti all over her face. 


We got our first cucumber a few weeks ago. Now we are just hoping to get a little more out of our garden. I had to pull up the zucchini and squash because little white/gray bugs were eating them completely up. They looked horrible. I may replant a few things soon.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE Haven's outfit. She's completely stylish!! And I have to say, Jovie's ziti covered face is adorable, but that smeared ziti grosses me out a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let her eat her ziti a little early, while I was finishing up the rest of dinner, so I wasn't really watching her very closely. Yes, I was pretty grossed out too.

      Delete
    2. It looks like she's crying tears of ricotta cheese. poetic.

      Delete