Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jovie's 1st Birthday Party

Jovie has had a few fevers, lots of snots, and a pretty yucky cough the last 2 weeks. However, she had a great birthday. We started off the celebrations with a trip to Tony's Ice Cream. That was the last place we went before we went to the hospital to have Jovie. She had her first taste of ice cream and definitely wanted more.


On Thursday, we played at the park with cousins! That was a fun birthday treat. Haven, Job, Jonah, and Jovie.

Friday night, we had a party with our friends and family. Haven loved having everybody over. She was so excited! Jovie hadn't napped well that day, but still seemed to enjoy her party. She really loved her cake.


The birthday girl!

cupcakes

I made these owl cupcakes for all of the kids.

heart strawberries


Jovie's personal cake!

The rest of the cake! Jovie's cake came out of the big heart cake. I got all of the cake/cupcake ideas on pinterest.

Here are three of the pictures my sister took. I am sure she has more that I will post later when I get them.


1 comment:

  1. We went to Toney's last year and it was soooo yummy! I am ready for the weather to get warm and we will make the trip again!! Happy 1st birthday, Jovie!

    ReplyDelete