Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fastest Family Pictures Ever


Taylor came over last Thursday night and took pictures of us for about 15 minutes and then I had 4 pictures in my inbox that night. I wanted to send out Christmas cards, but didn't think I would have time, but I did. I went to wally world the next day and had some prints made. In just a few minutes, she caught some wonderful shots of us. There was a lot of 3 year old drama and toothy baby cuteness going on.








Haven's grumpy face

No more pictures!

Playing with Daddy.

Grumpy face again.

Jovie's tongue!




4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! I love the family one with Haven laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos!!! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly! You got some awesome shots! Your family ones are great! I am really hoping for a good one this Christmas. It is so hard to get everyone looking and smiling at the same time! Ugh! Have a Merry Christmas. Let's get together again after the holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! That is awesome for 15 minutes!!! What a beautiful family! Love that vintage glider!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete