Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

9 months

I love this picture. Pop is doing what he does best.

Jovie turned 9 months old on Thanksgiving day! She was 16 lbs and 27 3/4 inches at her well visit. She is getting so busy and will try to get things by sliding out of my arms, scooting around on her bottom, rocking herself, rolling on the floor, or army crawling. She likes to stand up at her little music table, but needs someone close by because she can't stand there for very long unassisted. She has been copying noises that people make and it so funny because she can match Haven's tone perfectly. I bet they will have similar voices like my sister and I. You can't tell us apart, except that we've been told that my sister has a little more of a country accent than me.

Jovie is enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas so far. She is sleeping much better at night! She is still nursing like a champ and eating all kinds of baby food and some table food. She has 2 bottom teeth and loves to clap and wave, especially at the parade participants. She's already been to 2 Christmas parades!



No comments:

Post a Comment