Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

our nephew jake

Jake was the first baby I fell in love with. I felt like he was my own for a while and it was my time with him that made me sure I wanted my own children. I can't believe he will be five in a few months and start school next year. Last Friday, we went to the pumpkin patch and on the drive up I noticed how much he and Haven favor even more now as they are getting older. The dark dots on their faces are from my camera, not bruises.



He was holding Jovie the other day and was being so sweet to her. I love seeing little boys be compassionate and caring. Jovie loves seeing Jake and Bethany. She gets so excited.

2 comments:

  1. He's the best little boy in the world. I know I would think that no matter what, but he really is that good. Thanks for posting these sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete