Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011


A few Fridays ago, we went to Patterson Farm for our now annual pumpkin picking. We had a great times with friends and family and were especially thankful that Jeremy got to go with us. My sister took some great photos. I can't keep up with the baby and take pictures anymore.

Family Picture Outtakes. haha

Haven coming out of the huge pipe slide.


Jovie in the corn.


Haven and Addie dancing in the corn.


Picking the perfect pumpkin. Well, not so perfect. It was falling over from being rotten the next day. haha


On the hay ride. I like laughing pictures because it shows us in our natural state. We love to laugh!

Stella, Emma, Haven, Addie, Bethany, Jake, Bonnie w/ Sawyer, and Jovie


Pop and Jovie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute family photos! Looks like a fun place! The girls are both getting so big! I love your new blog header...I have been needing to update my to something fallish...but haven't had the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I can be your family event photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete