Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Girls

Haven hasn't asked to hold Jovie very much, so when she does I definitely let her. Jovie will be bigger than her before too long I believe. They looked so cute yesterday in their stripes, dots, and white pants.

Jovie seems to be such a calm and sweet baby. I know we will run into some glitches at times, but right now she is easy. She is sleeping from 9:30-7:00 or 7:30. She only fusses if she is hungry or sleepy.

The girls matched for the first time Saturday and they were so cute. This is going to be fun.


Haven Sleep Update: We have just been praying about how to help Haven go to sleep easier these days. Right now, Jeremy is laying in her room for a while just to keep her from getting so upset because it is pitiful. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. She is just wanting us a lot and it is hard to deal with especially when she is sweet as pie during the day.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photos! I never had a sister growing up, but I'm SO thankful that my girls have each other...it truly is a special bond! Oh, and I LOVE matching my girls! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete