Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A few things I forgot to post.

Haven and Layla got to play at Jeremy's parents pool last week. They are both good little swimmers. Amber took this picture of the girls playing a game with their shoes and toys. They were talking to each other and smiling so sweet. I love to hear 2 years old converse. Too cute!

Baby Jovie was happy to see Amber's camera!

Jovie had her first trip downtown to eat lunch with daddy. I forgot to take a picture until we were back at the car and Haven was escaping the stroller.

I am pretty sure Jovie had her first little virus. She had little bumps on her back and chest and was pretty fussy for a couple of days. The doctor thought it was eczema, but I think it was a virus being Haven and Bethany had a belly ache and diaper rash the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment