Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funny Girl

Haven got her first purse from the cute store Swoozies near Southpark. It is so cute and she "hoos" at it all the time. She was helping mommy recycle.

She enjoys playing with the blinds while I am supervising and she got herself in a mess the other day. From now on they will be pulled up so she can just look out the windows.

Sunday, Haven was so tired and woke up crying from her nap, so we got her up and she played on the couch. After a few minutes, she ended up like this. She hasn't slept on my lap since she was a tiny baby. So sweet.

I think her face is so funny. As you can see, she has amazing fine motor skills and enjoys tearing paper and leaving it all over the house. The good thing is she does bring us trash and she sticks out her tongue if she puts something in her mouth that she shouldn't have.

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures!! She's growing so fast. I just wanted you to know that I still check in over here, and love seeing the updates. I'm horrible about keeping up with my blog, but you're doing great. btw, Christian is loving the drums!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete