Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Haircut

Haven has had her DOC band off for a little over a week and now we can see all of her pretty hair. We noticed that is gets super fuzzy after sitting in her carseat and it was a little uneven, so I trimmed it today. She wasn't very cooperative, but I snipped a few little hairs and enjoyed it. One of my life goals is to go to hair school and be able to cut hair for people that can't afford to pay. I have always enjoyed it and would love to learn all of the techniques. But as for right now, Jeremy, Haven, and my mom will be my trusting clients.

BEFORE

AFTER

Now her little hairs are tucked away in her baby book.

3 comments:

  1. awww... so sweet. You did a good job, Holly!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is it that you gave her her first haircut? What a precious memory and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't need to go to hair school. if you could watch someone do a few haircuts...you will see what you need to do and then all you need is practice. you will get plenty of practice as haven's hair grows. i cut my girls hair and my own.

    ReplyDelete