Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bubbles and a mistake


Haven took her first bubble bath in the big tub this week. She liked the bubbles, but cried when I turned on the water. I will get her out before I rinse out the tub from now on.


I was trying to be super efficient and quickly touch up some spots on our walls while Haven was napping. Well, the quart of paint we bought is not the same color as our walls. The name is the same, but the color not so much. Jeremy thought I was plotting a way to repaint our living room. Yes, I would love a new color, but I am not painting these high walls.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of Haven in the tub... My girls still love bubble baths.

    Big oops on the wall paint! I've done that before and boy is it a pain to fix. Hope you are able to fix it without having to paint the whole room.

    ReplyDelete