Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Show us Your Life with Kelly's Korner I can't get her button to work this time.

As most of you know, this is our month to celebrate. All three of us have our birthday this month, plus our 5 year anniversary is on the 11th. We also have a few other family members with December birthdays and then Christmas and everything else. So let the celebrating begin!




We finished decorating over the weekend and I love the way the house feels. This is definitely my favorite time of the year, especially when I wake up in the morning walk out of our room and see that Jeremy has turned all of the lights on. LOVE it and him!

I tried new toppers this year and I think they look great.



Joyce, a family friend, made our stockings. They are perfect, but just need to be embroidered.



For those that haven't seen my presents before, I recycle cards for tags for gifts. I cut them up, add string, and stamp the back with a to/from stamp.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the idea of creating tags from old Christmas cards! I never know what to do with them after the season ends. May I steal the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks really good! I have my tags all cut from last year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks beautiful! And what a great idea for gift tags!!! Hope you have a fabulous December with all your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "love" that first shot....adorable tree! And the tags is a very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete