Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have I said...

that this is my favorite time of the year?

Haven and I met Jeremy for lunch on Thursday and joined the many other families in Founder's Hall to see the singing bears. She loved watching all of the other children dancing the most. We got to meet some of Jeremy's coworkers too!


Casey, Amber, and Layla came over to visit yesterday. Layla and Haven got to play. I love watching Layla. She is so calm and precious. Haven really wanted to pull out her earrings.


Amber knitted Haven this cute cupcake for her her birthday. So cute! It will be on our tree for years to come.


Yesterday, we also had some pretty snow and lots of sleet. We went out to get a few pictures.


The pictures didn't work so well because it was so windy and the sleet hurt, as you can see from this picture.


On today, my 29th birthday, I woke up to a beautiful icy day. Our trees looked so pretty shining in the sun. However, now we live on the lake. We have never had this much precipitation before and our drainage isn't doing a very good job.




I have had a wonderful birthday relaxing with family and friends. It really doesn't get much better than that. (plus, I LOVE presents!)

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks so pretty with the snow! I guess it would make a birthday extra special waking up to that! Haven and Layla look so sweet together! Hopefully they will grow up to be best buddies like their moms!

    ReplyDelete