Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Show



Wendy and I went to the Christmas show twice. The first time we had to leave because the power was going out due to a wreck on Independence Blvd. The second time we went it was much more crowded, but we took the baby girls and had a good time. The ham and cheese croissant definitely stole the show. The girls had their first pictures with Santa. Neither of them even cracked a smile, but they didn't cry.




I loved this tree on display at one of the booths. I wish this is what Haven's Candyland tree looks like, but it isn't anywhere close.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to the Christmas show. 10 years in Charlotte and I've yet to make it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so funny how serious they were when they looked at santa. They really didn't know what to think!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete