Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

100th Post

I have put this post off, because I wanted it to be special. We started this blog sooner than we expected, since Haven came 2 months early. So, the whole blogging experience has been different than I expected. I thought I would just post pictures of our baby for family to see, but instead I have posted milestones and experiences that have been challenging at times, but oh so blessed. I think this picture is pretty special and shows you how big our girl is getting.



Over the past week or so, Haven has grown so much. She crawls around and pulls up on everything. She says "up" and "ball." We can pretty much always tell exactly what she wants. She loves to walk all around the house with the help of our fingers. She loves her candyland christmas tree that I started working on the other day. She is still fighting this cough, but hopefully it will be gone in the next few days.

In honor of our 100th post, we would love for you to post a comment so we can know who all reads our blog. If you don't have a google account, just choose anonymous where it says comment as and then just tell us who you are in your comment.

4 comments:

  1. I just posted a comment to make sure that choosing anonymous will work.

    Holly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great! Haven is just so adorable and I love hearing about her from Jeremy and on these posts! Emily LaForce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about how Haven is growing. It's so exciting to see how she's changing. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe you've done 100 posts, where does time go? I love keeping up with you all here. It's on my favorites list and I click all the time just to see the lastest pictures, and read the fun updates. I haven't been so good with my blog, but that's just one more thing for me to have to do...

    I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, with sooooo much to be thankful for! Haven is such a blessing. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete