Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Spilt Milk

You know the saying, "Don't cry over spilt milk." Well, I have so many times. Maybe I haven't literally cried tears, but I have cursed the bottle and milk storage bag companies. I have fake cried for sure, you know that nice whine that gets your husband to say, "What's wrong?" This has happened so many times over the past almost 9 months.

I just wanted to document this because I can almost laugh now when I spill a little and Jeremy says, "Don't cry over spilt milk." Just let me tell you though, that when you have worked hard for the baby's milk it is upsetting when it splatters all over the counter, wall, and floor.

I looked up the origin of this saying, but couldn't really find anything. All of my searches just said that it means to look on the bright side when something happens you can't control.


This is me pitching a fit :)

1 comment: