Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Haircut

So, I finally went to get a good haircut. I went Wednesday first and got a nice, safe hairstyle. It was too thick when I tried to style it myself on Thursday.


So Friday, I went back and got the haircut that I really wanted to try. Much better and different. I may let the top grow a little, but I love how short it feels!




Haven also got new sunglasses in the mail today. They are babybanz and I love the white. Jeremy picked them out!



Jeremy fed Haven her rice cereal this morning and let's just say it got a little messy. She is so cute even with goo all over her face.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I like both haircuts. You haven't had bangs in forever. Haven looks so cute in her sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first cut didn't look bad either! totally different...the bangs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word your hair looks awesome!! definitely fits you, and i LOVE the bangs too. and of course haven looks stylish and beautiful as always:)!

    ReplyDelete