Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Haven, the name

Haven and I have been at the beach this week with Grammy, Wendy, Jake and Bethany. Jeremy got here last night with the laptop! Just kidding, Jeremy got here last night and I was so excited to see him. Haven was already asleep, but I think she knows he is here because she went down easier and is still asleep. It is 8:30am and the past few nights she has gotten up in the middle of night, which is so unlike her normal sleeping pattern. I will post more about the beach trip later with pictures.

The past few days I have seen the name Haven twice and just wanted to document it. I first saw the name about this time last year on a baby show on The Discovery Channel. However, it was a baby boy. But it went on the girl list. This week while at the beach I have watched Bravo a little bit and the new show The Fashion Show has been on. There a contestant on there named Haven. It kind of caught me off guard to hear it on tv, so I looked it up. Her name is Haven and she is from Tennessee. She is a fashion designer and she may be a diva. Then this morning while pumping and surfing the blog world, I saw a post on Mckmama's blog (mycharmingkids.net) and she posted her favorite baby names. The second one was Haven. It made me smile. She obviously likes unusual names based on the rest of her list. I just thought it was interesting to see the name Haven in the public eye.

I love my Haven! She is growing so fast. I have a great video to post when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment