Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some Bunny Loves Me

As I sit here and watch the 2009 NBA All-Star festivities in Phoenix, AZ, I can't help but think, "Wow, my wife and I are doing absolutely nothing this Valentine's day night." But then I smile because I just typed "day night", and since the reason we're doing nothing is because we're holding a tiny non-alien life form which actually makes for a sensational Valentine's day. Night. Speaking of alien life forms, it'd be great if A.L.F. made a comeback, or some sort of major motion picture. She wore her shirt that says "Some bunny loves me". It's a cute shirt. But I guarantee you I love her more than any bunny could ever imagine. More like, "Some body loves me", and those bodies are daddy and mommy. You truly do love them more and more every day. It's a good picture of God's love for us. Also a good feeling on this day of love, in honor of St. Randy Valentine.





Now it's time to get hype for the dunk contest. No telling what Dwight Howard has up his cape...

No comments:

Post a Comment