Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

It was my turn for a birthday visit today, and it was great. We spent several hours with her and she definitely enjoyed my company. She said so. I love it when she makes eye contact with me, trying to figure me out. Definitely makes me smile. She's now above her birth weight at 3lbs 12.2oz. She's pretty tall for her weight. I'm sure she'll represent the U.S. beach volleyball team in the 2032 Skagway, Alaska Olympic Games. I changed my first diaper, ever; and it was epic. We noticed a double chin today and we were very excited about it. She's gaining some fat, keep it up Haven! Probably the only time in her life we'll be excited about multiple chins on our daughter. She's a trooper and we're proud of her!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's changed so much already. Holly, that hairline in the last picture is you made over. I can't even believe it.

    ReplyDelete